Current members may access all issues by logging in to their account
- TABLE OF CONTENTS A public listing of all Table of Contents and Abstracts for all editions.
VOLUNTAS, the official journal of the International Society for Third-Sector Research (ISTR), is an interdisciplinary journal that provides a central forum for worldwide research in the area between the state, market, and household sectors. The journal combines full-length articles with shorter research notes (reflecting the latest developments in the field) and book reviews. The journal is published six times per year.
Voluntas is essential reading for all those engaged in research on the Third Sector (voluntary and nonprofit organizations) including economists, lawyers, political scientists, psychologists, sociologists, and social and public policy analysts. It presents leading-edge academic argument around civil society issues in a style that is accessible to practitioners and policymakers.
- Voluntas is covered by the ISI Social Citation Index
- It provides an international forum for research in the areas between state, market, and household sectors
- Voluntas is available on JSTOR, and will reach faculty, students and researchers at over 7,000 participating libraries and organizations in over 150 countries
- It presents leading-edge academic argument around civil society issues
- Voluntas offers a style that is accessible to practitioners and policymakers
- The official journal of the International Society for Third-Sector Research (ISTR)
Impact Factor: 1.469 (2018)
Subject Category "Social Issues": Rank 14 out of 41
SCImago Journal and Country Rank (SJR) 2014: 0.451
Impact per Publication (IPP) 2014: 0.926
The IPP measures the ratio of citations per article published in the three previous years.
Source Normalised Impact per Paper (SNIP) 2014: 1.081
The SNIP measures contextual citations impact by weighing citations based on the total number of citations in subject field.
Rated 1 out of 16 in Public and Not-for-Profit Management by the German Association for Business Research.