7th EMES International Research Conference on Social Enterprise
Thursday, October 11, 2018
The EMES International Research Network, in partnership with the FairShares Institute for Cooperative Social Entrepreneurship (FSI) and Centre for Regional Economic and Social Research (CRESR) at Sheffield Hallam University, are pleased to announce the 7th EMES International Research Conference on the theme “Sustainable development through social enterprise, co-operative and voluntary action”.
The conference will take place on June 24-27, 2019, at Sheffield Hallam University in the United Kingdom (UK). The aim of this conference is to be a meeting place for scholars from across the globe who have developed contributions to scholarship on the social and solidarity economy, social entrepreneurship, social innovation, cooperative development and voluntary action.
The conference will be co-organized by the EMPOWER-SE Cost Action as well as other partner institutions and supporters. We are pleased to launch the full call for papers, which includes relevant information about the conference rationale, themes and organizers:
Regular updates on the Conference are sent via the EMPOWER-SE and EMES news alerts and the social media (Facebook and Twitter). The hashtags for the event will be #7EMESconf and #EMPOWERSE_EU.
Questions about any aspect of the Conference can be sent to 7EMESconf@emes.net
· Opening of abstract submission – 8th October 2018
· Submission of abstracts deadline – 8th January 2019
· Notification to authors – 28th February 2019
· Deadline for early-bird registration – 1st April 2019
· Deadline for conference registration for presenters – 3rd May 2019
· Full paper submission (for awards) – 24th May 2019
· Programme publication – 31th May 2019
· Deadline for registration for non-presenters – 17th June 2019
· Conference opening – 24th June 2019