Extension of deadline of Special issue in Voluntas
Monday, November 27, 2017
Posted by: Robin Wehrlin
Abstract Submission deadline has been extended to January 15th 2018
Please see the information below for call for contributions to Voluntas special issue: Civil Society Organizations: the Site of Legitimizing the Common Good.
Call for contributions to Voluntas special issue: Civil Society Organizations: the Site of Legitimizing the Common Good
Please take note of the following guidelines:
- NEW deadline January 15th 2018. Deadline for submitting full manuscripts to guest editors on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- February 5th 2018. Reply and short comments on accepted articles by guest editors
- April 1st 2018 accepted articles must be revised and submitted to Voluntas
Please make sure to follow all guidelines for authors, as outlined at: http://www.springer.com/social+sciences/journal/11266
• Every article should have sufficient methodological and theoretical baggage. Purely descriptive texts can unfortunately not be accepted, however interesting the case.
• We appreciate showing and supporting the continuity of debates in our field. Therefore, please try to relate your
work to studies on similar topics/countries, such as published in Voluntas and other journals in the field. Also, you should explicit the relevance of your work beyond your specific region or particular case.
For more information on ISTR and Voluntas: http://www.istr.org/page/VOLUNTAS_NC