Association for Nonprofit and Social Economy Research (ANSER) /l’Association de recherche sur les organismes sans but lucratif et de l’économie sociale (ARES)
CALL FOR PAPERS: ANSER/ARES 2017 CONFERENCE
Theme: Nonprofits and the Social Economy: From Far and Wide
Tenth Annual Conference & Celebration
Date: May 31 – June 2, 2017
Location: Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario
We invite you to submit proposals for individual papers, panels, or roundtable discussions on topics related to nonprofits, co-operatives, social enterprises, community economic development, and the social economy in Canadian, comparative, or international contexts. Proposals are particularly encouraged that fit into any of the following areas, broadly defined:
• Nonprofits and the Social Economy: From Far and Wide
• Social Enterprises, Social Entrepreneurship, & Social Innovation
• Community Economic Development & Community Organizing
• Volunteering & Citizen Engagement
• Collaborations, Partnerships & Mergers
• Communication, Networking & Social Media
• Finance, Governance & Management
• Research Methodologies & Community-University Research Partnerships
• Public Policy & Government Relations
• Theoretical Perspectives
• From Research to Practice
We also accept proposals of wider relevance, which may not fit the categories listed above. We are particularly interested in papers, panels and roundtables involving collaboration between academics and practitioners.
Deadline: Proposal Submission Deadline: January 11, 2017
Types of Proposals:
Three types of proposals will be considered: individual papers, panels, and roundtables, all of which are subject to peer review.
Proposal abstracts, in either official language, must be submitted online by January 11, 2017 at:
A link to the online system is also available on our Website at www.anser-ares.ca. Any questions can be directed to email@example.com.