2nd International Symposium on Social Entrepreneurship
We are from the Asia Centre for Social Entrepreneurship and Philanthropy (ACSEP), NUS Business School, National University of Singapore. We are writing this letter to inform you that our ACSEP research centre will host the 2nd International Symposium on Social Entrepreneurship on 22 April 2016. As such, we would like to invite you and your co-authors to submit a research paper on the following topics (but not limited) on social enterprises:
• How useful are training programs/approaches used for incubating social enterprises?
• How can social enterprises survive through the first two to three years since start-ups?
• What are the challenges faced by social enterprises in fund raising and/or scaling up?
• How can social enterprises convert antagonistic assets into complementary assets?
• What are the important leadership skills for social enterprises?
• How can social enterprises strike a balance between social and financial performance?
We have also included the official call for paper in this email for you.
We look forward to your submission of the paper by 15 January 2016. If the paper is selected, the authors will be notified by 15 February 2016. For the selected papers, we will invite the authors to submit a 10-page summary of the paper (double-spaced with font size 12) for the Symposium Proceedings. For the information on our past Symposium proceedings, please refer to the following website: