17th June 2013
Start time: 17th June 2013, 09:30
Finish time: 17th June 2013, 17:30
Join us on Monday 17 June at Evolve 2013: The annual event for the voluntary sector at the Brewery, London.
This brand new partnership event is organised by NCVO and Volunteering England, with contributions from ACEVO solutions, Charity Finance Group (CFG), Institute of Fundraising (IoF) and National Association for Voluntary and Community Action (NAVCA).
It will be the largest conference of its kind, attracting everyone in the sector so that we can share our knowledge, learn from our collective experiences and build a stronger future together.
Why should I attend?
You can look forward to:
- Debates and discussions on the biggest issues facing the sector.
- World renowned speakers who will inspire and motivate you and your organisation.
- Tailored workshops run by the country’s leading experts where you will get the tools and resources to help you no matter what your role.
- A range of fringe events hosted by experienced professionals will provide invaluable information for team leaders, managers and officers.
- An extensive marketplace with 50 exhibition stands offering you advice, support and expertise to help you and your organisation survive and thrive.
- The opportunity to interact, exchange and make the right connections with the largest audience of voluntary sector professionals under one roof.
Evolve 2013 has been split into four distinct areas. Find out more about the:
You can pick and choose the areas that are of the most interest to you and your organisation or attend the whole day by booking onto the Evolve Summit.
Find out more about our pricing.
Who should attend?
No matter what your role is with, or within, the voluntary sector, there is something at Evolve 2013 relevant to you and your organisation. It will help you look to the future, whatever the size, shape and mission of your organisation.